The Contracting Department has captured another eventful year performing a vital role in the daily operations of the agency, endeavoring to streamline the internal and external contracting and procurement processes, thus ensuring all goods and services are purchased and received in a timely fashion. The Contracting Department have worked diligently to ensure that bidders and contractors receive fair, impartial, and equitable service; and that contract actions comply with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, rules, regulations, and with the Authority's approved Procurement Policy; and that all purchased sought the best value and greatest overall benefit for the Tampa Housing Authority, in response to the needs of the Agency.
Tina D. Washington-Jones, Director, Contracting & Procurement
We appreciate you taking the time to complete the application, remember we're here to assist you in any way possible. If you have any questions regarding your application, you may contact the contracting department.
Existing vendors can view their THA ledger online through our Portal. We encourage you to register in our Portal and attach your Vendor Account to take advantage of this and other tools for vendors that will be added in the future.
- THA Vendor Portal - Use the Vendor Portal to register, login, apply to be a THA vendor, and view bid opportunities
- Instructions on Registering & Using the THA Vendor Ledger Portal
- Contracting & Procurement FAQs
- Procurement Policy Guidelines & Forms (coming soon)
- ACH Form
- Change of Address Form
- Tampa Housing Authority W-9
- Section 3
The Tampa Housing Authority is taking guidance from the CDC, which recommends regular facility cleaning and limited personal contact as the most important preventive measures we can take. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution, we've temporarily limited our services as follows:
- Our offices are closed to the public.
- You can reach all staff via email. Use this site to contact our staff or to download forms.
- We will not be taking walk-ins or appointments and will do everything through email, fax, mail, or phone.
- Vendors are encouraged to email invoices to Contracting and to ensure they are set up for ACH payments.
Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of everyone who comes into Tampa Housing Authority.