Youth And Family Services
Currently Providing Virtual Services No Cost to Families
Why Choose Our Program?
- We have professional, degreed and caring counselors.
- We provide counseling and case management services.
- We work with the family unit, not just with the identified client.
- We offer incentives for youth, to encourage permanent change.
- We collaborate with over thirty (30) agencies to help meet family needs.
School Based Groups
- Anger Management
- Peer & Media Pressure
- Self-Image/Self Esteem
- Healthy Relationships
- STD/HIV & AIDS Awareness
In-Home Individual & Family
- Stress Management
- Strength-Based Therapy
- Evidence Based Treatment
- Communication Skills
- Case Management
A youth may be given our number and self-refer. The number may also be given to a guardian who can call directly or fill out a referral and send it to our office. The youth can not have an open DCF case, be on probation with DJJ, or be in foster care. The guardian will then be contacted by our team to offer services.
- This is free counseling to youth of Hillsborough County and the child must be between ages 6-17 years old.
- There cannot be a current DCF investigation for abuse, neglect or abandonment.
To see more information on our network of providers, please click here to see our brochure. This network consists of residential shelters with counseling programs as well as stand alone counseling programs.
Sponsored by the Florida Network of Youth and Family Services, Inc. and the State of Florida, Department of Juvenile Justice.