No One Suffers in Silence (N.O.S.I.S.)
Giving Voice to The Silent
For know the plans I have for you "declares the Lord". Plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Jeremiah 29:11
N.O.S.IS. NO ONE SUFFERS IN SILENCE is a faith-based care group dedicated to assist adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse focus on restoration, healing, and hope.
N.O.S.I.S. will serve as a safe place for the "voice of the silent" to break the silence, and move forth in the journey to heal"
Every 3rd Thursday 7 pm
The Center for Manifestation
3102 E. Lake Ave
Tampa, FI. 33610
Every 1st, 2nd, and 4th Wednesday
Calls are Free
Sessions located in the youth building next to Barbeque Pit.
Topic of Discussion
N.O.S.I.S addresses some of the common issue associated with sexual abuse:
- Anxiety, Fears & Insecurities Guilt & Shame
- Sense of inadequacy & Suicidal thoughts
- A perception of self as victim, self-destructive behaviors
- Rejection & Abandonment issues
- Anger & Rage
- Low self-esteem or self-worth
- Intimacy & Relational issues Spirituality