Zion Cemetery January 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
Minutes of the Regular Meeting of Zion Cemetery Preservation & Maintenance Society Board Meeting
January 21st, 2021
Leroy Moore called the regular meeting of the Zion Cemetery Preservation & Maintenance Society to order at 11:30 a.m.
Other Board members present were:
- Reva Iman
- Connie Burton
Senator Janet Cruz - We refiled the bill and presented in the committee meeting next week. The bill is intended to move right along.
- Election of Officers Leroy Moore: A quorum was not met. We will elect officers when a quorum is met.
- Review Articles of Incorporation Leroy Moore: A quorum was not met. We will review AOI when a quorum is met.
- Approve ByLaws Leroy Moore: A quorum was not met. We will approve By-Laws when a quorum is met.
- Approval to Submit Finial report to State of Florida: A quorum was not met. We will approve finial report when a quorum is met.
- Review Conceptial Budget Leroy Moore: Share the Conceptual Master Budge. Share budget amont and Explination for each item.
Barbara Thomas- Clarity on By-Laws, some of the language was pertaining to the disillusion of the assets, concerned that all assets will be going back to City of Tampa. Article 7 - Duties of the officers should be more clear.
NOTICES AND UPDATES
None to come before this forum
There being no further business to come before this Board, the Chair declared this meeting of the Zion Cemetery Preservation & Maintenance Society adjourned at 12:34 PM Approved this 21st day of January 2021.